RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Currently different concrete skate parks all located in Maryland
- How do I sign up?
- Registration is generally the first hour of each competitioN
- What are the prizes?
- Product from vendors for 1st-3rd place, generally speaking.
- Who should skate?
- We strive to have divisions for all levels of skaters
- Need a waiver signed by a parent/guardian if under 18. If 18 or over, you still need to sign a waiver.
- Helmet's HIGHLY encouraged!!
- Absolutely no swearing or fits of rage.
- No smoking, alcohol, or non-prescribed drugs on the premises.
- We strive to be a 100% family friendly event.
IF AN EVENT GETS CANCELLED DUE TO INCLEMENT WEATHER, A RAIN DATE WILL BE ANNOUNCED. YOUR TICKET WILL COUNT TOWARDS THE NEXT UNITEDRSC EVENT THAT YOU ARE ABLE TO ATTEND. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
GENERAL skate contest outline
All individuals are judged on difficulty/speed, style/originality and additionally for runs, consistency/trick selection.
- Street Jam format - 2-4 mins, 3-5 people depending on size of park; utilizing entire course.
- Street Run format - 45 sec - 1 min run, falls hurt score.
- Bowl Run format - 45 sec - 1 min run, falls hurt score.